• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) 'Guess The Thing' Event - 05-02-2013 (tomorrow)

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GUESS THE THING EVENT

This is a brand new event idea from the number one name in eventistry: Cotton Weary. I hope all will come and try to guess the thing with me tomorrow!

WHEN: ToMoRrOw (Thursday the 2nd)

WHERE: General chat. Or if PvPers are being annoying, I'll make a channel.

TIME: 8 PM SHARP. DON'T BE LATE!

RULES:

At precisely 8 o'clock PM E.S.T. I will announce over GENERAL chat that I am holding an item of some sort. I will give one clue--either a word in the name and/or the color--and then you have to guess what the item is!!! IF YOU GUESS RIGHT, YOU WIN THE ITEM.

There will only be one first place winner, but there will be many LAST place winners. There will only be one prize however.

(I know this was submitted too late to count for Fluffy's EVENT EVENT but that's okay. I still feel like doing an event anyhow!)

AND WHO KNOWS, if this event is a success I might make IT A MONTHLY THING!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL!

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't ALWayS think about events, but when I do I think of Cotton Weary, ETERNAL eventist extraordinaire, the "WhatS hapPening" of FUNdom, guru of games, sagacious sporter, and barrel rider.

Good job, I do like your post.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait Wait! I said I liked it but forgot to push the button and that would be all talk and no action. So............ there ya go, button has been pressed and I nestled in a toothpick alongside it to wedge it in.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IT IS WITH A HAPPY HEART I CONGRATULATE ADIA, as she was the WINNER of the 1st annual GUESS THE THING event that took place on Thursday the 2nd of May, 2013.

In case anyone missed out the event was attended by everyone in Legends who was in GENERAL CHAT at the time, therefore I presume there were hundreds of participants--perhaps thousands! The THING to be guessed was.. was.. was..

AN ETERNAL STAFF OF THE GUARDIAN! A staff (first clue) which is blue (second clue)! We had many guesses but it was ADIA who finally came up with the correct one and therefore won the THING!!

Here's a snapshot I captured of me, Cotton Weary, handing off the staff to the winner:

winner-1st.JPG

I'm in RED and she's in BLACK (the stylish hooded robe!)

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats Adia and you're lucky I logged in 32 minutes late or that'd be mine. Didn't I guess a lil of it last night with Eternal? Something Eternal and blue...

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is pretty eery I must say that indeed you did make those guesses even before I had chosen the item myself. I feel like some ominous, jarring music ought to be playing in the background now. Don't worry though, everyone who didn't get first place automatically got second and that includes you. So good job!