• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guess the Gold Amount & Win 10 Mil + Deal or No Deal worth Millions!! (Sat. 09/06/14)

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ready for some interesting news? I'm contributing funds along with my Napa guild to boost the door prizes to Napa's first Deal or No Deal in a looong time. I'm not talking 500k, I'm talking more than 20m contributed to the pot for everyone to take home! As such, I'd love to challenge some of my rares competitors to come check out the setup (decorated by myself and a few other great members of UO Stratics of Napa) and partipate in the fun. Come and join us guys @Longtooths @ivester77 @Flutter @Assia Penryn and @Angel Dust . Invite any others I may not have thought about too! I'd love to see this be the biggest turnout Deal or No Deal has gotten in recent years.