• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guess its time to eat my words...

G

...I was implying it was every man for himself at Dark Moonglow a few days ago, that everyone was just camping for arties.

Well, I must admit that I've seen a lot more teamwork and comraderie on Sonoma over the past 2 days, so much that I feel I need to retract the words.

I

imported_Trebr Drab

I am a stealther (on GL) and go there allot to take easy gold and look for items. But I always made a point to heal and res, and help take some load in combat too. It's allot more fun when you feel like part of a team effort. And then when I died, other players were there to res me too.

*sob* I love you guys

G

I've noticed this on Chesapeake, too. *nods*

It's definately made this event alot more fun, at least for me. Even with lower skills, I've been able to participate and get a few Event items, too. As I'm gathering left-overs, I try to heal and cure those fighting whenever I can. My fellow players have been very kind in rezzing me and helping me escape the baddies.

F

Fayled Dhreams

whoa!
rare and unusual that is ...

here ...

1 quatloo for later betting purposes
reassessed a position ... did a graceful about face ...

Keep your head on a swivel, move fast, stay low ...
( slow is smooth, smooth is fast )

You should do well here ...

now

how about a story?

G

Legends is this way, someone will always stop and rez you or if you're in moonglow after just being rezzed someone will stop and toss you a heal. The team effort to this event has been really wonderful to see.....but then it's always that way on Legends.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Catskills... Dark Moonglow is fun, safe, some team work and many times grey...

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One day i was doing so well that i decided to quit while i was ahead. Instead of going home and licking my wounds i ran back in and got some free loot. I used the free loot for cloth and food and lined up bandages and grub outside the healer tent for those who continued to fight.