• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guardians of Avalon Mini Event - Open House on BKit Made Armors!!! Friday 7pst

S

Shayne

I will be opening my doors to the public, to raid my chests of goodies. I have over 1700 BKit made armors that will be available to the public!! Door prizes will be available. Make use of our Public Rune Library Facility also! Everything is available to all. There will be books randomly throughout the chests, and trivia for more prizes. It will be just an hour or 2 of complete fun!! Prizes will be from Gold, to armors, or hand shakes! You'll never know what we'll come up with!

Runes will be posted on the ground a couple times a day, they are labeled "Island of Avalon Public Rune Library"

Look forward to seeing you there!