• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guard Zones are broke.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Guard Zones on Siege Perilous in Felucca are not working in any town that had the Invasion.

So if you are planning on going to the bank choose your town wisely

Also there is No Guard Zone outside of Heartwood. Once inside there is a Guard Zone but when you come out to leave your are fair game.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
shouldent that make siege more fun to play?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If all Guard Zones were removed It would. Not just a few of them...

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eh i always thought teh towns dident have guard zones on Siege, but leanerd something new that might me play a little more on there

M

Marcus Blackwell

Far as I know the guard zones in the towns in that had invasion arent suppose to be back up yet..so unless Seige is different some how then its not broke just they are keeping the guardzones down for now least thats the way it is on other shards.

G

Gwendar-SP

The last update they removed guard zones from all fel faction towns. Guess this might be ok on other shards but it really hurts siege. Read the pub notes for pub 58. They took away the ability to do heartwood, two community collections and about half our stables.

Course they also unbalanced pvp by adding the uber faction items and giving us blessed spellbooks with properties.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eh i always thought teh towns dident have guard zones on Siege, but leanerd something new that might me play a little more on there
Well I seldom if ever even call the guards and I play crafters on Siege. Just never got used to calling guards ever, even back in the day on Chesapeake pre trammel. They oft seem to be having an ale break when ya need em anyways so...I just see them as lackies of a gone king...they like town criers only work...when they are in the mood anyhow. :)

Best not to depend upon them at all really...worst that can happen in some town or bank, ya end up DEAD ..no biggie, go get a res and go on with your life. :)

But, even WITH working guards, someone else's spell casting just might be faster than your *Guards Guards* macro...but yes Siege has Guard Zones in towns where, the guards are working.

ATM best to avoid all of the old world faction towns till the dev. team puts them back on, if having working guards is something ya feel ya need to have working...just bank in non faction towns on Siege then.

Do not let that stop you from playing or trying Siege more though, ya can always shout for guards in the NON faction towns, atm, if ya want to or need to call em. :)

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, someone from Siege complaining about guard zones. Don't see that everyday.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*chuckles* I don't even have a "guard" macro. That keeps just as wary in the zone as out of it.