• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Guard Sashes: telling the difference?

D

Dragonchilde

I know there are several different kind of royal guard sashes, but how do you tell the difference between them? I have one, but it's from several years ago, and I don't know where it came from.

I'd also like to know the difference sources. More for interest than anything else. :)

Not interested in selling it either way, but I would like to know what I've got.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would need to tell us the name first. As there are some rare ones and there is the common one that used to be handed out to everyone at event and the EVEN commoner one from clean up brit.

Dont wana think of all the names or look for them to list lol is easier if you say the one you have! :D

C

Chaosy

The EM event sashes have the full name of "Member of the Royal Britannian Guard" or some variation thereof, while the spring cleaning ones only have the name "Royal Britannian Guard." A few colors of guard sashes are rarer (or more desirable) than others, the most notable being the Europa gold one.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe they come in what is known as "Royal Guard Red", purple, pure white, & Europa gold!

As Chao said, the Spring Cleaning title is less desirable / was easilly obtainable!

D

Dragonchilde

Oh, so I think I have one of the EM ones! I know that I was present at the event where they were given out, but I couldn't remember if I have the original one I was gifted, or if I bought this one. I had it back in 2003, I think.

http://i43.***********/15cgivt.jpg

This is mine.

T

Teufel_Hund

Problem was some of these were dyeable so it can be hard to tell where they came from. Here is a list of the colors and the shards they are associated with:

Royal gold - Europa
Blue - GL
Two tone red - Cheesy
Two tone Blue - Pacific
Ice white - Legends, LA
Off White - Legends earlier and or catskills
Bright pink/purple - Oceania
Dull red - Sonoma
Bright Red - Baja

You can also find several variations one being "Member of the Britannian Royal Guard" notice the two words swapped and some of them you can find Tagged Exceptional. I have both if anyone would like to see.