• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GT vs X: Despise! (Good Fight)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was rough being heavily outnumbered; but was the best fight we've had since we have come on this shard. You guys ressed too fast with your number for us to keep you down :lick:

But good fight nonetheless! Lots of fun all trash talk aside. Hope to do it more often!

Theres our vent numbers since I couldnt get all your bars and our at the same time (We didnt party; was a big mistake of our; ended up costing us :/)

PS: Kengo in the AFK channel WAS THERE. Just so theres no confusion!!

And let me know if I missed any of your other people.

S

Shotgun

yeah it was a good fight for sure.

btw next time you post a screeny of your vent maybe you should block out your map info :lick:

by looking at your screeny you had all our players bars up so you didnt miss any

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thats an old map info we dont use anymore.

But that was the most fun ive had in uo for a long time. Thanks to everyone that was there.

Great fun

S

Shotgun

even so, in bomb's post you can still see the first 3 numbers of your map ip in his start bar. might wanna hide that next time just in case :)

T

Turles

lol we play on chessy 1/2 the guilds had our map info nothing new

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya its no big deal; if you've ever fought slip or cal thats all they do is pry on people to get your map info. You can see where we are; we dont care lol.

But lotsa fun; no disrespect. Some of our guys arent used to prolonged faction fights with stats; and we forgot to party. Only drawbacks on our side I believe. Hope to have more fights like that =>

PS: We pop despises for fights all the time; so if one or a few of you wanna pm me your icqs/aims, ill be sure to message you anytime we have a coon up for you guys to raid.

A

Ashlen

Some of us are kinda gun shy you could say about
info like that being out there
When you see your guildies hacked to the point
of no charcters or houses left, you get kinda skeert sometimes.
i dont even want anyone knowing my icq but my best friends.

I think the other thing that I find nice is seeing something
the LS boards to read other than news :D

Lord its terrible when you want to pick a fight and trash
talk poor trammies just to get a thread going :next:

E

>Extremeroflcopter<

If that's what you call " Even Odds " Then my names Obama and im in the KKK..
Its funny.. only Suckthma will say " even odds " and " i roll with calamity "
PS: Lets recruit yew cause i suck.. " Survival by numbers anyone? "
[N3XT] was the new [FATE]. [X]]X[ is the new [N3XT] Witch would be classified as the newest and most updated version of [FATE] Congrats...

CHOW HAI CHOW HAI CHOW HAI CHOW HAI CHOW HAI CHOW HAI

R

Rathma

If that's what you call " Even Odds " Then my names Obama and im in the KKK..
Its funny.. only Suckthma will say " even odds " and " i roll with calamity "
PS: Lets recruit yew cause i suck.. " Survival by numbers anyone? "
[N3XT] was the new [FATE]. [X]]X[ is the new [N3XT] Witch would be classified as the newest and most updated version of [FATE] Congrats...

CHOW HAI CHOW HAI CHOW HAI CHOW HAI CHOW HAI CHOW HAI
And you're by far the worse mage ever. Oh and just some **** talking peon on top of it.