• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

grrrr

S

susan4633

this is unbelievable. i have been booted from nutty river 3 times. boingy summit. loonyburgh. gigglyham. everywhere i go i'm fine for a few, then when more toons arrive..poof i'm disco'd. is it me???

S

Stubby

:popcorn:I don't think its you because it won't even let me logon. They must still be working out some kinks. I haven't been able to log on for several hours.:sad3:

V

Voilet

:sad2: Me either..now what am I gonna do? Actually do some work? rolleyes:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope to get in to check my cattlelog, it should be here...about NOW actually.

L

Little Sadie

Been doing it all day then going to maintenance. Doesn't matter what district I'm in. I was able to buy two new emotes on my tiny bunny but that is it. I have to be on TT for 12 months to be able to buy 3 of them.

F

Fangs McWolf

this is unbelievable. i have been booted from nutty river 3 times. boingy summit. loonyburgh. gigglyham. everywhere i go i'm fine for a few, then when more toons arrive..poof i'm disco'd. is it me???
Yes, it's you. You are the source, the cause, the reason for the problems. :D

Been doing it all day then going to maintenance. Doesn't matter what district I'm in. I was able to buy two new emotes on my tiny bunny but that is it. I have to be on TT for 1 1/2 years to be able to buy 3 of them.
It must be doing it based on how old the account is because there is a new (black cat) on the account that can get 4 of the 5 already.

On Black Prince, I have all the new ones except for the Laugh. :)

L

Little Sadie

Yes, it's you. You are the source, the cause, the reason for the problems. :D

It must be doing it based on how old the account is because there is a new (black cat) on the account that can get 4 of the 5 already.

On Black Prince, I have all the new ones except for the Laugh. :)
Yes it is based on your account age. Mine needs another 88 days before I can get 12 months to get the 3rd emote. Now I just remembered that my other account it older though I rarely use it. I will have to go on and check that one when TT comes back up.

L

Little Sadie

Can you get them as gifts? :bowdown:

No, you can't gift them. I tried to gift the two I have to my other larger toons on same account but it wouldn't let me. I will just have to wait for their new catalogs to get them for them. You can't gift the new clothes either. You can gift the garden statues but you must be maxed in gardening and have 639 shovels points. While I have maxed gardening I have not maxed my shovel. I really don't care for the new statues anyway and don't think they are worth doing the extra shoveling unless they come out with new flowers.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

the rumor's i've heard is the emotes are not giftable. You have to have a TT account over 600 days and this one floors me....you can't have any friends on the account.

I have one account that got a new catalog today. This account is well over 600 days and there were no emotes for me. There was however the new statue. But this toon never kept up with the garden and has dead stuff surrounding her house. You need to be on 8 beans for the statue which costs 5000 beans.

I don't think that's very fair about the lenth of membership for the emotes? It doesn't make any sense to me. I've been trying to figure out the "why" behind some of these new updates and i'm either a moron or Disney has their own agenda.

And just what does the ignore button do? You can't ignore a friend tried that with Granny Jellyroll today. When you ignore a non friend toon I have no idea if they get a notice and what I'm ignoring. Is it just their whispers or do I not see any of their chatting as well.

Is there a location to get the lowdown on all the updates?

P

Pinky Pepperpow

FYI! Granny knew I was hitting ignore and visa versa....just wanted to clear that up!

V

Voilet

the rumor's i've heard is the emotes are not giftable. You have to have a TT account over 600 days and this one floors me....you can't have any friends on the account.
I don't think that's very fair about the lenth of membership for the emotes? It doesn't make any sense to me. I've been trying to figure out the "why" behind some of these new updates and i'm either a moron or Disney has their own agenda.

Yeh, its not fair :sad3: being that I just started playing the end of April :sad4:

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Am I able to delete a message reply that I posted? If yes, how? Just got my update email newsletter and have all the true facts from Toontown on the upgrades....so, want to delete my reply.

Judy

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hit the edit button on the post and it will give you the option to delete.

L

Little Sadie

Am I able to delete a message reply that I posted? If yes, how? Just got my update email newsletter and have all the true facts from Toontown on the upgrades....so, want to delete my reply.

Judy
I think you can just go back and edit the post. You always just erase the words and add something else.

F

Fangs McWolf

Yes it is based on your account age. Mine needs another 88 days before I can get to 1 1/2 years to get the 3rd emote. Now I just remembered that my other account it older though I rarely use it. I will have to go on and check that one when TT comes back up.
The account that fangs is on might have access to ALL of the emotes already :D

I have friends on my account (I presume you mean toons having friends, not friends using your account). If you mean sharing your account, they really wouldn't know, although I'm sure a bunch of people will be juggling toons back and forth between accounts to try to get around the waiting period.

I have one account that got a new catalog today. This account is well over 600 days and there were no emotes for me. There was however the new statue. But this toon never kept up with the garden and has dead stuff surrounding her house. You need to be on 8 beans for the statue which costs 5000 beans.

This is ONLY a theory, but it's possible. The idea might be to give senior players first dibs on the new emotes, while making new players wait their turn. Then as the newness wears off, they may do away with the restrictions (ie, be able to get it as a gift and be able to buy them as soon as they are available to you). That's only a guess though and makes sense when you consider it (after all, 600 days IS an awful long time to wait).

And just what does the ignore button do? You can't ignore a friend tried that with Granny Jellyroll today. When you ignore a non friend toon I have no idea if they get a notice and what I'm ignoring. Is it just their whispers or do I not see any of their chatting as well.
I haven't tried it out yet, but I presume it helps to filter whispers and possibly friend requests, so if someone keeps whispering to you that you stink, you can just ignore them and their opinions on your aroma.

Just go to edit the post and then you can choose to delete it. Would you mind posting it? I looked at my June e-newsletter that I got today and didn't see anything about the new features.

L

Little Sadie

Hmmmm didnt see the new clothes.

I got the new clothes on my 18 laff bunny today along with the full emotes selecition. On each emote and clothing it tells you that it is available or how many days before you can buy each one. I can't even buy one piece of clothing yet as you have to have the account for 12 months before you can get the clothes. The clothes are pretty ugly and I wouldn't dare wear them on my girlie toons. There are some hideous shorts and the ever popular T shirts with trap and other gags on them. LOL!

G

Granjell

I sure hope that the time restrictions get relaxed! I mean, how many kids would still be playing 600 days from now just because they hope to get these emotes. I think it's a great idea to reward those of you who have been playing for years, but honestly, it's no incentive to get people to stick around.

V

Voilet

I AM SOOO BORED!! Dont they know that I look forward to this! Hee hee! I hope we can get on tonight.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sure hope that the time restrictions get relaxed! I mean, how many kids would still be playing 600 days from now just because they hope to get these emotes. I think it's a great idea to reward those of you who have been playing for years, but honestly, it's no incentive to get people to stick around.
You know, back in the day, nothing was giftable, and the only way you could get flop and peel was by staying in the game long enough to earn it. And there were many people who wanted them in the worst way.. Now everyone has them. I'd venture to say people who can't have them will still want them, even if some of them are just plain dorky lookin.