• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grrr Podo lol

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang it Podo. Now you have me missing Cats when you mentioned good pvp :( My 2 main accounts has my cats char which I closed for various reasons. It has my chars on Cats, Europa, LS, Baja, and some japanese shards. Guess I can hold out till after xmas before I come back. My WAR accounts go dead on the 23rd.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it has been fun. We've had a lot of people from other shards come over to participate.

We have people from Chessy in CoM, people from Sonoma in SL (corrupting Flutter's old faction) and I am told people from Atlantic and GL but I don't know which ones they are.

Min is even making a stand.

There are even some Pitr clones running around walking their dogs and ganking TB.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have paid all of the former SL's accounts for the next 3.8 years to leave SL and join TB.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have paid all of the former SL's accounts for the next 3.8 years to leave SL and join TB.
As a late comer to the anti-shadow squad, I feel that I got jipped. My account only reflects being paid up for .8 years. I am missing a 3.0 somewhere :( Unless Flutter is holding out on me...... Hmmmm. Maybe she is paid up for 6.8 years now?

T

Thalidar1984

Hey how come noone paid my account when i was in there on woodstar??? :(

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Gonna have to call you out Zosimus.
You talk a big game but we never actually saw you out there on Catskills.
I suspect you may not actually play UO at all...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
As a late comer to the anti-shadow squad, I feel that I got jipped. My account only reflects being paid up for .8 years. I am missing a 3.0 somewhere :( Unless Flutter is holding out on me...... Hmmmm. Maybe she is paid up for 6.8 years now?
Well, being the GM of the guild has it's perks.
Let's just say my 5 accounts are paid up for a looooooong time.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gonna have to call you out Zosimus.
You talk a big game but we never actually saw you out there on Catskills.
I suspect you may not actually play UO at all...

LOL! Yes I was. I was on Pwn Flick (necro mage) and Picus (tamer). You seem to forget me messaging you about one of your guys throwing explosion pots at me while I was working my imbuer outside fel cove. I even talked to some of you guys at Navery. If i recall oe of your members asked if we was the guild from baja and we replied yes. I also used my archer Sithas.

I also was playing both cats and baja. We had designated nights for cats. Some nights on cats I go to yew gate be dead but there was action in GC with all the cussing of fighting. I did try to come to DSP one night but was killed by all sides b/c they had no idea who I was lol. I mean I get killed by both sides attacking me same time. Have to remember was trying to get other guild mates at the time up and running. Just took forever and couldnt have any dedication from some of the members so I gave up. Half of the other guys that was suppose to come over went to LS without saying anything so that was an issue itself.

I was out in t2a one night and was jumped By Booney Boy and 3 others. Took 2 of them out out but was ganked at the end. The others wasnt playing regularly on Cats that came over and pissed me off so I quit the guild and the game. I closed my 2 main accounts my 2 others are still active. Those 2 I hardly touch. More for storage on other shards from my other shard adventures. I been playing Warhammer but I am letting those go dead next week on the 23rd.

ICQ convo about it btw b/c I do keep a history and I just imported this from icq 6.5 since I finally updated icq.

Wtfpwnzer3/2/2010 11:23 PM
Hey quick question..who is caeldon if I spelled that right?

Flutter3/3/2010 3:25 PM
Caedmon is one of my best field mages why?

Wtfpwnzer3/3/2010 10:35 PM
I was at our fel cove guild house and he saw me up on my tower and was throwing ex pots up on top of the tower and was wondering who he/she was lol.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH!!! I should add I did have an 18x18 on my other account on Ice Island. It was in front of a castle I think the name was Sky with DB4 on the sign. Pretty sure Giggles got the house in October when it would or should of collapsed. I did see some BL tags running around there from time to time on a beetle.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh I remember you talking about someone throwing pots in your house... but that isn't pvp.
Neither is fighting booney boy.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stupid cable went out. I had a response but it never posted when I had the hiccup in the connection.

Not going to retype it all because I'm to cold and lazy atm. Been outside playing in the snow with my daughter.

Never claimed Booney was PvP but I will give credit to the other 3 that was with him. He runs to much or stealth hides outside your house with others waiting when i last saw him on Baja. Having pew pew pew exp pots thrown at my imbuer is definetly not PvP in my book. Was just a reminder :)

Despise was RUOH, DRI and 2 maybe 3 I didnt see tags on but was TB so not sure who they were with. RUOH pretty much destroyed everybody at te end. Not much of a chance I had when I had all on me anyway. Wasted pots like crazy that night.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Fighting Booney is like fighting a confused squirrel.

I'm just bitter you said you were going to fight with us and you never did.