• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group Hug time

• Thread starter kennykilleduo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kennykilleduo

Now that the silly 2 weeks of sports is over , What is everyone doing for fun in UO, anyone looking forward to townhall and all the great news it will offer us , any guilds planning anniversary events???

Hugs not Drugs....

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

S

Sunrise

Ive been hanging up my suit...and getting out the fishing pole...and rum of course

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Planning to celebrate another year of nothing going on in UO. One good event that ended up being poorly executed in the end. That's all we got.

E

Evilminion

Planning to wait until Ender falls asleep, then paint all his toenails purkle and cover him in confetti so that maybe he won't be such a grump. :D

:grouphug:

S

Sunrise

Planning to wait until Ender falls asleep, then paint all his toenails purkle and cover him in confetti so that maybe he won't be such a grump. :D

:grouphug:

I got rum and the best fish this side of Minoc if that will help him sleep sooner? :D You are free to use if you need be :D

A

AesSedai

- Watching 'rewinds' of the futbol on nbcolympics.com ;)

I'm looking forward to hearing about the Seattle Town Hall. Expecting to hear a few people say that Cal is a pretty cool dude.
Thinking about last week's [news] middle-aged gamer interview with the UXO devs.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Working with Modder's Exchange to finzalize the next version of one custom UI and teh release of two more UIs for KR.

Mining and BODs mostly besides that. Oh, and my REAL job... Long Beach in a couple weeks' time.

J

Joyous2K

I liked the Olympics and I quit UO!! Now I am physically fit, have 2 supermodel girlfriends, live in an exotic location, and other cool things such as that.

Let me know when they make UO better and/or KR patch or at least get an expansion out the door.

Enjoy those seeds!! *HUGS*

Awesome content.

F

Flora Green

That "silly" two weeks of sports was more entertaining than UO has been in a year.

K

kennykilleduo

Everyone impressed with the townhall news , I was..

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: