• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group 72 - Werm

• Thread starter UODevTracker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. stealth items dont work towards movement

2. If you are fighting a necro, and they blood oath you, all you have to do is concussion blow the necro and you wont take any dmg from the concussiong blow but the necro will take the full brunt of it

3. Any good thief knows that is u walk 5 tiles away from a pack you have snoped, the pack will close.
Well if you shadow jump around every pack you have open will not close.
This is Great at Champ Spawns when you are Opening all the Packs before the Champ Spawns

4. Tired of timing out while macroing? Just click on help, other, other and leave the message box open. It's as simple as that.

5. Find someone macroing with a 100 poison weapon training on a golem.
Make sure you have atleast 60 magery.
Cast the spell invisibility on the golem. Each time you do it, it will unhide, and hit them once. Repeat until the player is dead, then the golem will wander off. Can lure orcs and such to loot them.

6. if u do a spider champ efield a box around the altar. when the spider champ comes out it will start pulling people towards it. If it drags u onto the champ skull u gon uder it =))). if u want to get out u must go onto help bar and click on i am phisicaly stuck and select your town. Have Fun

7. The old bug is back.

But it works only with the leather ninja belt now.

Make a leather ninja belt, use a leather dye tub to dye accordingly:
for spined, dye it the 2nd color under valorite
for horned, dye it the 5th color under red
for barbed, dye it the 4th color under green

Cut the it up, and you'll get the special hide desired.

8. For this bug you need a smith and an ancient smithy hammer (ash) that has enough skill points to boost your skill to legendary. For example a smith with only 60 skill points if they hold a +60 ash will have 120 skill points. A smith with 105 skill points can hold a +15 ash to be legenedary. Then make your smith repair deed with the ash. No charges will be used on the ash and you will create a blacksmith scroll from a legendary blacksmith (your name).

9. We all know how murders can't invoke the virtues but i have discovered a way for REDS to use sacrafice,valor,and honor.

Open your options menu then select the macro tab on bottom left hand side. Under actions scroll to bottom till u see " Invoke Virtue" then select virtue you wish to set on that key. Then when at spawn or doing sacrafice just hit key and bam you have used the choosen virtue.

10. all you do it if your dirarmed hit lighning strike and you put your sword back in your hand set a macro for it

11.. Today between 3 pm & 330 pm I used my sending bag to send gold to my bank it wasn’t there when I got to the bank and then I had over 100000 sent to my bank form one of my vendors and it isn’t there either. <Mesanna: Try this with your bank full also please>