• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group 63- Atok

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
·
·
· 1. Faction players cannot cross the skare ferry saying the word ferry.
·
· 2. Blue players can still effectively block faction entrances at the Shadowlords and Minax strongholds due to chokepoints exisiting outside the barrier.
·
· 3. Faction titles no longer show above your name, making it hard to identify enemy faction players.
·
· 4. If a guild is in alliance with another faction guild and one of the guilds leaves the faction, they aren't kicked out of the alliance once out of the faction. Just a minor bug since you cant heal alliance members that are still in faction.
·
· 5. Faction vendors still block faction guards after a server maintence cycle
·
· 6. Ships loose thier name when dry docked and relaunched, also said to be fixed in 2003 but not fixed
·
· 7. Ships leave ghost images, rumored to be fixed but not
·
· 8. Ghost ship images prevent players from leaving ships

9. I was going to
practice stealing while I purchase faction vendor Reagents. I am not
in a guild or a faction on this character. I put some gold on my pet,
and successfully stole it right off the bat. I replaced the gold,
putting it back on my pet (Beetle, Bonded), and attempted to steal
again, and was guard wacked instantly. I did not try this again.
This happened On Saturday, February the 5th of 2005, between 7pm and
9pm on Lake Supperior, inside the Vesper Bank in Felucca.
·

10. With publish 30, I noticed you can now insure containers, is that a bug?

11. 2d/3d: makes no difference
Time/Date: now
Sharde: baja (and others)
Location: Luna Mall, Sky Mall, most large vendor areas run by Vet's...

Exploit - Learned of it first hand by in game players... check Luna mall. MOST vendors there are selling items at HIGH prices yet their vendors are NOT charging them. Meaning they can keep items valued in the millions on their vendors indefinitly. This is 100% not fair to the rest of us who don't have the knowledge to abuse the game in the same way.

12. If your strength is over 100, and u are wearing armor that increases ur hps and you logout whilst wearing this armor. upon reentering the game, u will have a reduced number of hitpoints.

13. I cant seem to get any of my pets to bond with non tamer charicters. I cant
get horses or packies or ostards or anything to bond with anyone outside of
my tamer. I have spent considerable time crawling around uo.stratics.com
trying to figure out what I need to do or have in skills and all signs point
to something is wrong. Yes I waited the proper time, no the animal is not
out of the "tameing curve." They are horses and packies that wont bond.
Some of these animals I have had for over a year.

14. Greetings. My son and I were playing on Baja tonight, aprox 8:15 PM Alaska time, and even though we were in a party we were not able to loot each other's corpse. A GM was paged and he stated UO is aware of the bug and requested we email it to this address also. We were in Ilsh at the time. Thank you.

15. I was wondering if and when this might be addressed. Go to Luna on Atlantic and you’ll see folks there 23x7 sparring their little golems with their 100% poison weapons on the way up to legendary skill. Even trying to walk thru Luna where you have 8-10 people sparring (how they all picked there I’ll never know) you slow down to a crawl. I bust my hump trying to work up skills by the good olde fashion way (you know… actually playing) and these twits can get max skills in a cpl of days.

Seems like it could be a simple fix/modification… just reduce the golem from 100%