• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group 62 - Jade

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
·
·
· 1. Ninja hoods in 2d have a bad clipping problem. Hair should not be drawn when the ninja hood is being worn in either client
·
· 2. Holding down a button on my keyboard causes my uo to freeze up: 3D client I have a macro set to a button on my keyboard (i.e. F2=spirit speak) When I hold down the button, it causes my uo to completely freeze until I let go of the button. It never did this until the most recent publish.
·
· 3. Seeing other peoples text on your screen, once this starts you can go anywhere in the game and still see it. you have to restart to correct it.
·
· 4. The "freeze" button checkbox setting on 3D paperdoll should persist after logging out/logging in per character. It has done this inconsistently. In other words I log out with it checked and I log in later and it's unchecked.
·
· 5. Pet bonding is unpredictable and seems to vary in time required
·
· 6. Pets, bonded or otherwise, still go wild attacking the skeletal dragon, this was supposed to have been fixed
·
· 7. Pets not obeying commands. Two of us died as pets wouldn't obey commands
·
· 8. Not sure if it has happened to others with other types of pets. My rune beetle lost, permanently apparently, 30 hps/30 STR when it died and I rez'd it. It gained back all of the other skills it lost, but those 30 pts are still gone and haven't budged upwards to where it was before it died. I did call a GM to see if something was stuck on the pet, but they said it must be a bug....as there is still no change after everything was reset. Now my rune beetle did get cursed right before it died and the effects of the curse were still present at death
·
· 9. When you rename a pet, the next click is lost in oblivion. You must click twice to make appear the contextual menu of your pet for example. It happens when you just tamed something too.
·
· 10. After an attack, flying pets automatically go in "fly mode". When they stop moving (order stop or if they reach you when following), they stay in middle-air, causing trouble to know on which tile they actually are (important for vet).
·
· 11. Barkeeps say they cannot accept your money when you place any item on them.
·
·
· 12. When using sheep or bought wool on the spinning wheel, the threads created do not stack in the backpack but are stackable. That does not happen with cotton threads which stack at creation when using threads on the loom, the bolts of cloth do not stack at creation, but are stackable.
·
· 13. Creating bolts of cloth can lead to a number of items in the backpack larger than 125
·
· 14. Making Egg bombs with bags of flour says you don't have all the ingredients. When you use bowls of flour it works.
· 15. Faction disarm kits don't show how many uses they have left.