• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group 59 - Atok

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
·
·
· 1. Water troughs can no longer (as of today, cuz I used it yesterday) be used to water plants. Troughs will still fill pitchers but cannot be used directly to water plants.
· 2. My plants (while still in growing stage) keep disappearing on me only leaving an empty bowl graphic. If you place curser over it it reads a bowl of hard dirt.
·
· 3. Poison something then run away, you still see the damage ticks on the upper left of your screen. I get this in doom. I can dp a mummy at the exit run to the back of the FR room and still see the damage done over time.
·
· 4. I have had this happen several times, when I cast a spell, I get no targeting cursor. Once, I could only cast spells that I had macros for on my keyboard. This problem seemed to appear with the release of SE.
·
· 5. I have a character that has rapid fame decay. If she crosses a server line, (it might take 1-8 recalls) to drop her from Lady, to Glorious. This doesn't sound at first as to be that big of a problem. However, I was spending all of my game time getting her title back. This has been the case since AOS, and in the last month or so, I have stopped playing this character completely. She is elder X3 and has used a high level stat scroll, which makes deleting her, not very appealing.
·
· 6. When you begin to swing a bola it displays the text twice.
·
· 7. If your target goes hidden or out of range or for any reason you can't throw the bola it says you cannot see that target. The bug is you cannot remount right away.
·
· 8. When casting Summon Earthy/Anything When u get the Mssg not enough room to summon here it still drains the mana for the spell even tho it didnt work.
·
· 9. When filling a pitcher with water from a barrel, it stays "empty" in its properties but the art of the pitcher full of water appears. If you double-click it, it asks where you want to fulfill it from. If you fulfill it twice, then its properties goes to "Full" and it becomes usable as is would be full.
·
· 10. The animation when casting Flamestrike is broken. If you cast it while on foot, you do one step and "froze". The spell is casting and all, but the animation is broken.
·
· 11. My archer can shout arrows through walls in my home. There is no windows, nothing, and yet, the arrows fly through the walls.
·
·
· 12. Monsters can autoreveal players that are above/below them, or players that aren't hidden
·
· 13. Slayer property not working on some weapons (tessen)
·
· 14. When bards provoke any creature onto a creature you are fighting, you lose your target. Pain in the butt to have to always be double clicking your intended target
·
· 15. Just did an Ilshenar champ spawn. After the champ spawned, it carried on spawning the top tier of monsters (silver serpents and rat archers.)