• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group 58 - Jade

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
·
· 1. When you cast gate and try to go in, you double click the gate and nothing happens. Then you try to double click it again, and get the cohesion message for the next 4-5 times when you try to use the gate at all.
·
· 2. Death Strike doesn't always go off, even if successful and the target runs far enough
·
· 3. Many of the new clothing graphics clip horribly if the person wearing them is mounted
·
· 4. If another monster loots the corpse of a monster you've killed, all items on the corpse become stuck and impossible to move
·
· 5. If you press "Esc" to cancel targeting or if you target a static item while using peacemaking, animal lore and maybe some other skills, it counts as a miss. While testing, the first time I tried area peace, nothing happened after targeting me, and it counted as a miss
·
· 6. Double-click on Telekinesis spell icon may do nothing at all from time to time
While using ingame macros (given by option window), if you hit a macro having a spellcast then WaitForTarget and LastTarget and you have the error message for lack of mana or the error message for cast recovery, the next time you will hit a macro won't work, and if you retry too early, several macro hits will be sent in oblivion. I guess it's a mess in macro queue because of the WaitForTarget that don't get any target
·
· 7. Bandaids are not healing as much as they should be. My paladin has 114.6 anatomy and 106 healing and was healing only 10 hp's most of the time when killing Ogre Lords tonight and sometimes not even that high [farmer farley] Suspect player is being interupted.
·
· 8. 800x600 window also cuts off buildings on the edges, and shows black mass as you are running
·
· 9. Ctrl+Shift queue is limited to 255 or such, in crowded areas some object handles tend to disappear. and: object handles on the floor above and below you are displayed, even though you'll never be able to pick those items up. This makes it hard to use this function inside a house
·
· 10. After hiding, you can?t use anything. You can?t mine, you can?t make anything from your tailor or smith menu.. Everything just locks up
·
·
· 11. Hair stylists and stable masters don?t take money from your bank. If you only have money in there in check form
·
· 12. I have a new character that I have been working stealing on and stat total is far below cap. I logged the character on this morning and trained a bit getting a single stat gain with the first GGS skill gain and then two more skill gains. I logged on again about 2:15 and although I succeeded in using the stealing skill many times, I did not get another stat gain. I have only gotten one stat gain for the day and timer was long up so shouldn?t I have get a stat gain with each successful skill use once the stat timer is up (up to the daily maximum)?
·
· 13. No bolts in level 2 and above dungeon chests only arrows
·
· 14. Recalling sometimes crash the client AT destination; it doesn't have any windows' error messages but it looks as if someone CLOSED UO with the upper top right X
·
· 15. The mana leech dont work anymore against animals, monsters that targeted another player, using new weapons makes the mana leech totally random.