• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group 35 Jade 3d/Banzai 2d

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. time: about 2weeks
client: 2D
Bug: I got the hiryu about 2 weeks ago, but I just found out that he never gain wrestling(now is 103.6 but will drop after died, was 103.9) even I've been try to kill lots aiff moster. all other skills like anatomy and tactics they stop gain when they became at 100 as well ( I've been check they can up to 110). so I'm just wondering is it a bug..?? thx

2. i have a dragon and when me wife saids all floow me it does even if i tell it to fight it well stop and follow her

3. * Preferred Shard: Chesapeake [Bug occured in
Catskills]
* Date/Time of Incident: Sat, Nov 27, 5:07pm EST
* Detailed description of incident:
In Haven, there is a particular location that will
do a temporary teleport. More specifically, it will
jump your character to another spot, then just a
second later [before you can actually move anywhere]
it jumps you back to your prior location.
To find this spot, head to the small cave in the
mountains to the SW of Haven [where the numerous
zombies, mongbats, orcs, and horde minions are]. From
this cave, head north along the mountainside. You will
find one rock very close. Continue until you find a
second rock, some 2 or 3 tiles away from the mountain,
near a tree. This is the key spot this 'teleport'
error appears.
What occurs exactly is this. If you step on the spot
AT A DIAGONAL ANGLE - in other words, heading ne, nw,
se, sw - it does the teleport. If it matters, I was
riding a horse while testing this. If you come
directly n/s/e/w, it does not occur. The place in
which it teleports you is to a rune on the road [used
during the newbie quest]. It is specifically the one
next to the guards outpost just before the
'battlefield'. After a brief moment it jumps you back
to the battlefield.
While this isn't a game-stopping or skill-gaining
bug, I thought you might want to know about this
graphical [and possibly problematic] error. If you
need any more information, let me know.

4. I don't seem to get counts or artifacts or mini artifacts on my tamer maybe the link between my pets and me are separated I have noticed this since 2 patches ago and I am just wondering is it just me or is it to all tamers? I would hate to see this as a problems because I am trying to get new artifacts and I cant seem to get any to fall into my backpack I have gotten several on my warrior and only chest on my tamer. Please could you investigate this matter as soon as possible please?

5. I put my stealth on a soulstone for a couple days and when i reloaded it back on my character it doesn`t work anymore. The reload went fine and it is in my skill box. I have 100 hiding and 68.4 stealth but I have tried for over 30 minutes and it fails every time. I called a gm and he told me to submit a but report.

6. Even if it installs a Pickpocket Dips(South), it will be installed for
easts.

7. I have notest after the last update or the one before when im out fighting with my palidin and the deamon cast the spell that drops my mana it dont come back after about 30 seconds it has to regenarate on its on.. It DID come back up after about 30 seconds. I hope this is a bug if it is not a bug and you fixed it to do? that means the palidin isnt worth having because his mana dont come back that fast and he has to have it to servive in a fight...

8. Last week my blacksmith crafted a dull copper katana with 509 durability. When I was repairing it today, I decided to try powder of fortification to see if I could get the durability up any higher. When I applied the powder, it dropped the durability from 509 to 250!!!!!!!! What a crock of crap! It really pissed me off to say the least.

9. I was farming bones at oaks spawn in ish...When the alter advanced to 5 red candles, everything disappeared...There's nothing to kill...Every single thing in this area disappeared

10. Description of Incident: I have a black staff that needs to be repaired. I have tried carpentry and tinkering repair contracts and have discovered that Black Staves have been removed from the carpentry making list also. I can not repair nor make another.

11. Fishing at 179o 50'N, 69o 15'E with GM fishing.
Each time I pull up an "empty" serpent, "Uh oh! That doesn't look like
a fish! You pull up: a fish."
I was uncertain if this was intended or not. I've attached a
screenshot of my journal and the message received.

12. I am using the latest 4.0.6a version with UO-SE.
Atlantic shard. All of the time........ Never changes.
The Fire Beetle will NOT follow any directions.
I feed it, and command it to follow me. It gives the
sound that it has accepted the command, but then it
just wonders off. There is nothing around for it to
attack, it just wonders off. When I command it to
follow me while it is running off, it totally ignores me.

13. When i kill a monster i open its corpse to loot.. and if i tell my pets to attack another monster the first corpse closes and I cannot loot from it anymore.

14. Detailed description of incident: runes can be stolen from books that are
locked down and set to "any". It seems that they can be stolen independend
from access level by anyone who is allowed to use the book

15. The bug still not soled.Again,My pet still gone at Fan Dancer Dojo,at entrance to the dungeon,when i say "all come" and my dragon use teleport spell and gone....it's GONE!!! CAN HELP ME???PLEASE!!!!!!WHY THIS BUG STILL ON??????I