• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group 135 - Banzai

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. I am very frustrated in case you care....yesterday I reported being ganked
and some type of insurance hack was used..my kasa Rajin was insured before
this took place.. somewhere between 11 am and 3pm eastern time is when this
took place check your gm requests for help I paged a few minutes after it
happened....I was in Haven with my friend Sensationalist of TS, I was on my
character Alicia...someone that I thougth was a new player kept beggin us to
help him move from one house to another... Sensationalist left and I agreed
to help him his name at the time was Gritz. Gritz then gated me to his so
called house.. house owner ister Jerrry and told me his friend lived next
door and would gate me to the other house to help him move house owner
Dragon Hunter both located in malas... from there a gate was casted inside
Dragon Hunters house and I was accessed to enter the gate... upon entering
the gate, which was blue on my end.. I landed in Fel, but not realizing I
was in Fel I thought I had the Fel bug, until they started arriving an
killed me... here is a list of the char names involved wether incognito or
disguise kit I have no idea Gritz, Lord Capone, Lord Erwin, Lord Aaron, Lord
Laird these are all the names I saw and that were listed in my journal when
they were done...they also tried to rez kill me but I refused the rez....I
know you can't replace my kasa rajin, but since this happened my uo is all
messed up... I have no macros and can not set them... everytime I try to set
them I get the same error ...Can not create a directory and then it lists my
uo file.... In my household I have 5 accounts of uo and this is the only
account that has been effected... at this point I can not uninstall and
reinstall can not find my cd or case to do so grrrrr so frustrating...
< Mesanna> please verify that gate colors are correctly showing for the different facets.

2. i was running the 2d client
i was training archery in luna outside the guard zone. i had only been there for bout an hour, getting my bolts back like i did the 3 days before, whe i see 2 messages: "You attempt to recover 15 bolts, but your backpack is full, so they are lost." the thing is my backpack is at 87/355 stones.

i thought maybe if i logged out and logged back in at my house that it might fix the problem.it didn't.
i logged on at 7:55 p.m. 6/26/05 on the same char and and the same message appeared.

i hope there is a way to fix this cause i cant train or even hunt with my archer til it is fixed

3. Detailed description of incident:
once again since publish 33 i am red n one of my mina characters , because of a in game bug. now a character i built for doom i cant take there cause noone wil fix this.

one example
A GUY WITHER ME WHEN IM CRIMINAL, AS NORMAL I KILL HIM, BUT HE IS ABLE TO COUNT ME? INSTEAD OF TURNING GREY TO ME, HIS WHOLE BODY HIGHLIGHTS BLUE

SECOND EXAMPLE
IM CRIM , A GUY RUS UP TO ME AND SPAMS HOLY LIGHT FLAGGIN ON ME, I KILL HIM ONCE AGAIN, AND HE IS ABLE TO COUNT ME AGAIN, YET AGAIN INSTEAD OF ATUO FLAGGING GREY HE TURNS HIGHLIGHTED BLUE.

THIS HAPPENS WITHIN LIEK 10 SEC EVERYTIME, IM VERY UNHAPPY ATM, IM SICK OF NOT GETTIN ANY HELP FROM GM'S, I PAGE AND PAGE AND THEY DONT EVEN TALK TO ME

4. Just planted a green thorn inside Cove limits in the farmland. Hit the bunny once when he first came out and did some damage. I had casted EoO and Consecrate. Bunnies stat bar turned orange. I d clicked him many many times to try to get him to stick around me but he just kept running. Finally caught up to him and he stopped moving. I hit him repeatedly without doing a single bit of damage to him. I casted consecrate again and still nothing. I then casted EoO again and targeted a nearby panther. Killed it then when back to the bunny. This time, I couldn't even hit him at all let alone for damage. It was like I was trying to attack a rock.

5. ・Description

1. I created Dart Trap, Tinkering Using skill. This day.
2. I locked it and a trap wasn't actuated though it should be effective.
3. But, it is actuated when using the sorcery of Unlock for it.
4. But, if not using the sorcery of Unlock though the trap should be
effective,
a trap isn't actuated.
5. And I tried in Dart Trap which was created before
(created 6/17/2004(JST)~6/22/2004(JST)).
It which was created before is actuated even if it doesn't use the sorcery
of Unlock.
And I attempted to repeat that it locked.
Then, it is actuated even if it doesn't use the sorcery of Unlock if it
locks and the trap is effective.

6. My self and a friend have been fishing for bout 2 hours a day for over a week. We have both found over 100 normal mib's plus nets and maps. I know that there is only a 4% chance to find an ancient mib but even having found this many I would have expected to find ant least one. There is something suspicious though (apart from my spelling) when I double click the bottle sometimes for a fraction of a second the mouse over information says it's an ancient mib but then it changes to a normal one. Is this a bug ?