• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Group 131 - Banzai

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. if a blue dlbe clicks u in war mode. flags grey.
if he casts wall of stone. he turns from grey to blue.

if 2 reds attack a blue and the blue attacks the reds back but the reds kill the blue. the blue can instantly leave via moongate or recal during the gank.

if 2 blues attacks a red (blues turn grey to red) and the red attacks back and the red dies. He is in heat and cannot flee.

2. Not sure how to show you this.
this occurred on Origin - Post Publish 33
open a bag of Power scrolls to see if we had one I was looking for.
this bag is in a shared guild create so they get donated there by guild
members.
they were not like this prior to the publish.
None of the scrolls in this bag say "Cursed" anymore.
they all either say insured or nothing

<Mesanna: see if you can insure scrolls and remove the cursed tag>

Hello All
I was in doom earlier, shooting the dark father and provoking the smaller stuff to keep it off us and the pets when one guy said "they need to fix that damn provo bug!"

My reply was.. "huh? what bug?" He then proceded to explain to me that everytime I provoke something everyone around me loses target. I knew that provoking made me lose target and was willing to live with that but I didnt realize that it affected everyone around me. If thats the case why has this not been fixed? This is a pretty major bug I'd say!

Until I hear the news that this has been fixed my archers music and provo will stay at home on soulstones. Please look into this and lets us know whats up.

4. When I doulble Click the "An Interior Desirator"Tool I get the Change menu with out targeting the "Tool" I get to raise or lower Multi times....this may be intended or not.

The bug is you get this msg "Error (megacliloc) : Stringld not found :1073406"

So the Bug could be both if the it goes away when you fix the msg

5. -- Which game client you were using (2D or 3D); 2D
-- Exactly what steps you took that led up to the bug; first I tried to claim my pet from the stables with my summons ball that worked as intended so I left the pet at skara tram bank and went to moonglow tram bank and tried the summons ball again and nothing happened but the ball used a charge (pet was still in skara), went to another town and tried same thing and nothing happened but it used a charge, I went to fel and tried it and same thing nothing happened but it used a charge, went to skara near the moongate with the pet still at the bank and tried it it worked as intended so if your on another server from your pet the summon ball doesn’t work,, I even tried to unlink and relink the pet and that didn’t help
-- What the bug consisted of; summons ball using charges and nothing happened when your on another server from your pet