• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Grizzled Mare Steed/Mount

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Grizzled Mare Mount that drops from Monstrous Interred Grizzle peerless. I bonded it with one of my characters but it looks ugly. Will transfer and bond like normal pet.

Make offer. I just want to get rid of this thing.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Airhaun, I don't think those can be transferred after the crystal has been broken. Unless the devs have changed this, you may want to do some searching on the boards. Good luck, sir!

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMGOOOSE! You are right Mama! I was going on what somebody told me and neglected to test it myself. Don't I feel sheepish. :wall:

Please delete this thread (quick! ..... before anybody sees it and my standing as an astute Ultima Online player is jeapordized) :)

M

Marcus Aurelius

Selling Grizzled Mare Mount that drops from Monstrous Interred Grizzle peerless. I bonded it with one of my characters but it looks ugly. Will transfer and bond like normal pet.

Make offer. I just want to get rid of this thing.
If its transferable now .... how much ya want for it Mama ?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No way this thread's getting deleted. This is comedy gold.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No way this thread's getting deleted. This is comedy gold.
Dear Superken,

I have kidnapped buster. He will be returned to you safely upon the removal of this thread.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Kidnapper

P.S. Don't worry, he still gets taken out for his regular walks.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL !!!!

That IIIIISS Buster!!! He looks even cuter on film!

LOL Good One