• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Griffin Snow Statues

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for two of these snow statues (these are the full statues, not the cut-in-half winged horse statues) - trade is also possible if you want the fireflies that were also an option with the tickets.

Leave me a message here or ICQ me at 8249606

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you talking of holiday tickets ?

Of what year and holiday ?

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes it was from holiday tickets, but I can't remember how long ago (can't be more than three years)

I just remember you could choose from snow statues (there was a mermaid, half-pegasus, griffin), or christmas lights (you got 5 or 6 in deed format), a pot of eggnog and something else I can't remember - snow piles?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes it was from holiday tickets, but I can't remember how long ago (can't be more than three years)

I just remember you could choose from snow statues (there was a mermaid, half-pegasus, griffin), or christmas lights (you got 5 or 6 in deed format), a pot of eggnog and something else I can't remember - snow piles?

Is perhaps this what you are referring to ?

at the link UO Stratics - Items Catalogue: Holiday and Special items

A random, specially hued, statuette. These statues are named after notable characters from Ultima Online fiction, seen as “a statue of {name}” when single-clicking the statues. The character name and colors are random for each statuette selection. There are 4 statue types, 15 colors and 37 names. Blessed!

Names: Anon, Blackthorne, Clainin, CrawWorth, Dawn, Dupre, Duryn, Finth Desryn, Geoffrey, Gilforn, G'Thunk, G'Splat, Gwenno, Halston Montil, Hartham, Iolo, Jaana, Joye, Julia, Junin Pince, Juo'nar, Katrina, Keeonean, Kyrnia, Lathiari, Mariah, Martoo Saul, Malabelle, Minax, Mondain, Nystul, Relvinian, Sage Humbolt, Shamino, Tyball, Uzeraan, Xendella Kryss

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, not even close - though I do have a bunch of those.

But I did google and find a link for the statues. It was from 2009 if you want to take a look, here's what the choices are, or rather were..

Holiday 2009 - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

Anyway, thanks for trying, but after much cleaning up in my homes and going through bank accounts I actually found two snow statue tickets which I used to get my griffins.