• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grievances brought to the King

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Lets pull all the posts to one place....This does belong in the Atlantic EM forum, since our EM is holding the town meeting, I felt it would be nice to post what to expect for this meeting.

As a citizen of Jhelom I have sat on the sidelines watching and reading the unrest over Atlantics Britain Govenor.

I would suggest if filing a formal grievance to the King over the elected Govenor of Brit, it would behove the complaintants to have solid facts to partician an audience with the King.

Many of the complaints seem to be coming from citizens that dont play on the Atlantic shard (see posts under Atlantic shard), that have done little or nothing to better our commerce or play experience.

I ask where were these citizens were prior to the elections when there was weak trade and very little commerce?

Since Solus has been elected, seems to me Brit bank has changed for the better.

I watched the march on Brit last evening and the only thing I saw were drunkards and slobs dirtying the streets, which had to be cleaned up and paid for out of town coffers.

If Solus succeeds in bringing back the activity Brit bank once had, he will get my 10 votes forever.

One idea Mesanna may take from this new town elections, I would love to see little booths or stalls like Mag has so players can sell their wares. Each month a different city could hold a merchants faire to spread the wealth around, just saying, its an idea to get players motivated over their towns again

Last edited:

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alot of the people are people from atlantic and have been around. They don't agree with Solus's methods but really everyone is having fun with it. I havn't realy seen anyone from another shard jumping the band wagon.
Solus is enjoying all this and that is why he post the things he does.

This has been building up since the voting days and I already see this being brought up at the 29th meeting.