• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grey Ghoul Statue?

T

themaster879

Can someone post a picture of this? I have never seen a "Grey" one. I have seen a black one, is there a difference?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
No they only came in two colors like the Twilight Lanterns. Some folks call the black one grey because it's a light shade of black.

G

Will they spawn as loot again this year? If not then its a rare now right?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
From what all has been said so far it seems they will not drop this year. But, with the 9th anniv milk and such being given out as trick or treat loot .. you never really know.

G

Are you kidding me? 9th anniversary milk? They couldn't even give us enough time to update the coding for 10th anniversary? This game is getting more and more unreal each day...!!

I

imported_Cysphruo

ya im kinda speechless they couldnt atleast change 9th to 10th...
the fact that they gave us the same crap and its the 10th anniversary!!!
its not fully live so maybe, just maybe they will change it

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't be so harsh on them.. I don't think they were going to bring it back until it was requested. They just activated it so that people would stop petitioning for the system to be turned on.