• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings

Barbarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I know of at least one of your family members who is alive and well... Sure he'll be along soon

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A little under a month ago (the last time I had any free time to play) I heard Max running around, and a while before that, Dexter was doing what Dexters do on Siege.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hellos! :heart:

Just curious... How many Blackoak's do we have the honor of playing with?

Steve Blackoak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
only once? well lucky you are.

the good old times are gone ... not so many I think .. it was great roaming the shard with 10 People ...

unfortunatly ..

I saw one Player yesterday on Siege, near britain gate from UFO, within 2 hours and one Player on catskills in Delucia,

but seems it is harder to place a larger house on Siege then on catskills, placed a Keep within an hour
but no luck on Siege yet. Someone a tip where at least a 18x18 fits?

or other question .. someone selling a Keep or Castle and how much would it cost?

oh and it would be for my non pk Tamer Girl, so no danger to the neighbours

Steve

Last edited:

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hellos!

May you create new fond memories this time around..! :)

I could swear I have seen another Blackoak around... Perphaps more will show again.

Also, regarding housing for your Tamer Girl... I am under the impression that she will/has magery? If so, it does not require to be close to town correct? Which faucet do you prefer?

I will start looking around for wide open spots when I am out and about. Just off the top of my head, I know Malas has fields and fields of open space, but it is Malas...

Steve Blackoak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello Lady Raja,

thank you very much.
Yes she has Magic. I am sure there may be some spots open.
Just have to search alot and if you find something, I am thankful for help.

Greetings

Steve

Steve Blackoak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Found a 18x18 not to far from gate and City ... close to where I had a house before.

Still looking for Keep or Castle.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
*Waves* Hello, and welcome back!

If you walk into a forest, you might hear the chirping of birds and some rustling bushes, but you will probably not see very many critters. That does not mean, however, that the forest is dead :) I cannot speak for Catskills, but Siege is very much alive. You will mostly only hear the chirping in General Chat tho!

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
last castle I saw at an auction sold for around 200 million so good luck there...

keeps go for less but haven't seen any for sale in a while

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hellos Steve,

Not sure if you care for close to town... I know it is tiny, I believe it is a 10x14, but it's not too far away from Zento banque and the moongate there. I know the owner, he does not play Siege, and willing to sell.

Found lots and lots of open space in the Umbra desert area... I will let you know if I find or hear of any Keeps/Castles

upload_2017-7-15_22-17-24.png