• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings

CaptainLu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Returning player returning to the shard I originally rolled on back during renaissance. Played on and off until 2006 various times. Have caught up with mondains and samurai info on some less official shards, which recently motivated me to return to actual UO, which is still one of the best games ever made.

Looking forward to checking out Stygian Abyss content and meeting some cool ppl. Coolest ppl I ever knew in UO were on this server.

Currently training up a pvm archer (Fealin) , and so of course if anyone else is new to the game or server and wants to team up on some stuff feel free to pm me

CaptainLu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks everyone. Looks like a decent balance of population and available housing spots so far, and theres vendors in Luna so thats encouraging. Also I think the small tower spot of my very first guild is availble so thats kinda cool I may shoot for that as a first housing spot well I get my characters up and running.