• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings old friends!

• Thread starter BADBOYExtreme
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BADBOYExtreme

Man it has been FOREVER since I have talked to you guys...but a recent chat with an old tso friend has gotten me interested in tso again. Why do you ask? Well I do play WoW, but with my busy life I just want to be able to chat with old friends instead of always killing things haha...but anyways..

I missed many of you guys on the forums, ever since I have talked to you guys I have grown up so much..almost 18 and all that, and loving every minute of it. How has the game changed since like 2 years ago? Is the population still declining like it was back in the day? I still remember things like our yahoo chat and bagged milk...and winders haha...well hopefully some of you that remember me knows what im talking about.

I hope that all of you are doing well and I hope to hear from you soon. The only thing I ask is...Is TSO worth the return?

G

LOL @ bagged milk.

Welcome back Badboy! You picked a good time to come back, lot of stuff is happening, populations are on the rise and EA Land is thriving. You may want to read www.TSO-e.com for the latest from the devs, and read the FAQ stickies at the top of CH.

Look me up in EA Land.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I still remember things like our yahoo chat and bagged milk...and winders haha...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, thanks for the memory jog

Good to see you again

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Hey BadBoy! So nice to hear from you again! In answer to your question.....YES

B

BADBOYExtreme

Thank you for replying
Although I am wondering...what is EA land? Is that a new server? Also I noticed there was a test center 3...what is that for? Thanks for helping me clear up a few things before I go to walmart and buy tso

G

EA-Land is the future (well, technically the present as well) of TSO. All of the cities are being merged into a super city called EA-Land. Test Center 3 (which has already been merged with Test Center) is the test city for EA-Land. You can read all about it here and on the official developers blog: tso-e.com

B

BADBOYExtreme

Thank you sindran! Wow, I remember when all of us would talk about merging all the cities together, I guess im coming back at the right time! This is wonderful news. Once I get back from school today the update of tso should be complete...will I be able to play in the production cities such as AV, BF etc? Or will I have to make a sim in TC3? Also, what about my old sims? Reactivating my account im sure I dont have as many days as I think I will on him haha, but Im hoping hes not deleted.

Thanks in advance! I miss you all and I cant wait to communicate in-game with you
(

G

Production cities are currently closed for the creation of new sims, so you'll have to start up in either TC3 or EA-Land. If you already have a sim in production (and he hasn't been deleted) he'll be set to merge over to EA-Land whenever the merges happens. As of tomorrow (unless it gets changed) we won't have access to play our production sims until they get merged. If you still have a sim and you'd like him to get moved faster, you can attempt to set him to move to EA-Land prior to the closing of the cities.

B

BADBOYExtreme

Thank you, I finally returned from school and all that, and I am now back officially! I am currently working on my charisma for my waiter job hehe...I am sad that my main sim was deleted and I had to start from scratch but in the end that does not matter.

Look me up in TC3 as BadBoyExtreme...I had to be original and go back to my old-school name...I hope to hear from yall!