• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings from the TOR forum...

Proto Foe

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Greetings!

Wanted to pop over and say hello. UO has a great legacy within the MMO community, and is still standing tall well into it's second decade. Much respect to everyone who has made this happen! UO was my first MMO, and spawned my love for the genre.

As you may know, Star Wars: The Old Republic is due for launch in 13 days! or between 8 and 12 if you have early access, and we over at swtor.stratics would welcome everyone to get involved, and chit-chat with us on our forums.

If you are interested in Star Wars, TOR or just like to chat with fellow MMO people, come see us! :) We'll be swinging by the UHall from time to time, to conscript you....:pie:

Kind Regards,

Pinnique

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Wewt! Lots of anticipation regarding this title. I wish you folks a happy time. Who knows, I might give it a shot myself.

K

Kayne

Seriously considering playing SWTOR myself as Ive got friends going to play too.

Syrus where you been hiding - not seen you in a while

Proto Foe

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Syrus - There is always room for you. On the Darkside!
Kayne - Same for you :p

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Syrus where you been hiding - not seen you in a while
Yeah, I haven't been in Skype in a while. Been working on getting a couple new portals going. :)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First link the page was awesome. Great work :)

Forum page kind of was flat/stale/boring to me after the main page lol. Is there going to be any changes to that? I mean like adding some artwork or changing the colors since it's bland. Please take no offence it is just my opinion.

Proto Foe

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
First link the page was awesome. Great work :)

Forum page kind of was flat/stale/boring to me after the main page lol. Is there going to be any changes to that? I mean like adding some artwork or changing the colors since it's bland. Please take no offence it is just my opinion.
No offense taken. I am sure the feedback, regarding the forum layout, will be noted and used to create a better experience :)

Pass the forum and the TOR site/Stratics general site onto you friends! We want to get this amazing place back up in the upper echelons of the MMO communities :)

Pinnique

M

Monkeybear

I'll be posting! Although I didn't have time to play the beta I still pre-ordered the collector's edition and it will keep me occupied until Mists of Pandaria!