• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings from the Governor of New Magincia

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Greetings all,
Looks like I will be beginning this tenure of Governor of New Magincia and I'd like to introduce myself. Many of you know me as the Guild Leader of CD Reigns, a post I have held for 3yrs now. In those 3 years (with not inconsiderable help) the guild has grown from 9 players to as high as 70 but now activity ranges between 32-50.
New Magincia has not been without its own adversity however a invasion decimating the splendor of the city into rubbel and then for a time being taken over by undead souls. Since then the citizens have rebuilt anew and the city has begun anew.
Sadly I am seeing a lack of interest in New Magincia and was very surprised to find out I was the only one who stepped up to take the Governorship for this term, I hope to change that with player events in town and also some very nice trade deals in the upcoming days and weeks. Once again thank you for the confirmation in my nomination and I promise I will do the very best I can.

Cheers