• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings from Lady Kittie!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone!

I thought I already posted one of these, but I guess I didn't! So here goes nothing! ..

My name is Serena, otherwise known as Lady Kittie or "Kittie" on my other characters. I started playing back in 2000 and played until about 2007, before taking a haitus (was off and on) and coming back in 2010. Been Hanging around ever since. heh.

I was sad to see so many of my old friends moved on (maybe?) from UO, but I'm still enjoying just having fun. Unlike a lot of the other games out there, I feel I can satisfy any mood I may have by shifting from crafting to hunting to questing. Which is always fun!

I would LOVE to reconnect with some old friends, like "Sien" and "Ultima" again, if anyone knows if they're still around. :)

Thanks again, feels good to be back! :D

Last edited:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back, Which shard are you on? sien rings a bell where they in a elvish guild with circe?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back! :) "Ultima" is a guildie of mine on Atlantic, not sure if it's the same one or not. He is currently taking a break from UO.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He told me it was you he needed the break from. ;)

Try saying this..The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back ! Hope you have all the fun you remember this game to be!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back, Which shard are you on? sien rings a bell where they in a elvish guild with circe?

Wow WTG Serena for a quick reply, I guess 11 months is a record? lol. Sien was on Great Lakes, but he did have a character on Atlantic as well. :) I am on Great Lakes myself. :) and thank you kindly!!

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back! :) "Ultima" is a guildie of mine on Atlantic, not sure if it's the same one or not. He is currently taking a break from UO.
OMG! I heard he moved to Atlantic, hehe. Well, if/when he comes back, please tell him Kittie says hi and sorry again about the turkey. ;D