• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings From EM Tailspin

EM_Tailspin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!

I'm EM Tailspin. I'll be serving your shard for a short time while we are getting someone for you on a more permanent basis.

I'm currently also working over on Pacific, but want to assure everyone I'll be giving equal attention to both communities. By coincidence I just happen to have a good amount of free time over the next couple of months, so was able to take on the extra EM duties.

The short meet and greet was a lot of fun last night and I was very glad to find such bunch of friendly people on Sonoma. I've already started hatching some plans for events here that I hope you will find interesting. If not, please remember to tell me so. My mailbox is always open to players for feedback and suggestions. The best way is to probably drop me a PM on these forums.

It's great to be here, and watch out for those announcements coming soon.:popcorn:

EM Tailspin

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Greetings!

I'm EM Tailspin. I'll be serving your shard for a short time while we are getting someone for you on a more permanent basis.
*Looks over his shoulder* Are you following me? :eek:snap:I look forward to news reporting on your events. Woot Woot for Sonoma (Thats all I can say right now)