• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Greetings From EM Obsidian!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings everyone! I am very happy and blessed to be your new Event Moderator!

Just a quick recap from Saturday night’s meet and greet:

-I will be doing events in the Sydney (AEST time zone). This was the time that had the best positive feedback. Keep in mind, I can always do them an hour or two later or earlier if you the players prefer.

-I will hold monthly Governor meetings in King Blackthorn’s meeting room.

-Help Chat is the preferred chat channel on Oceania. During events, I will stick to this channel should I need to make any announcements.

-Luna will be redecorated in the very near future.

-I will look into the hitching post and arcane circle to make sure they work properly and that they are not missing any pieces.

-Events will be announced on this webpage, the uo.com forums, the uo.com event calendar and the in-game town criers. (if everything still works correctly, posts on here will be copied over to the Oceania Stratics forums).

If any questions or concerns should arise, feel free to contact me at: [email protected] – or – https://www.facebook.com/em.obsidian

Continue reading...

Fink

Visitor
Hallows and good mourning, atramentous augur of ages.

Sankyu for introduction to present peoples, and writings to absent friends. We are small, but fierce! We embrace a camaraderie with deadly resolve. You are most welcome.