• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Greetings from EM Chimaera

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Sonoma citizens!

I’m sorry it took so long for me to introduce myself. You may have seen my name posted on uo.com a while back, so I’m sure you’ve been curious where I’ve been. I’m a fresh EM (but a UO vet), so I’ve been training over the past month. I apologize for keeping you in the dark, but I had to wait until I was officially your EM before I could reach out.

I have a lot of ideas, stories, events (you name it) lined up for you, but what I really want is to get a sense of what you’d like from me. I’m open to event suggestions, general comments, and criticism. I may not operate like your previous EMs. Please, if you want me to be doing something differently, contact me. I can take quite a few punches, and Sonoma’s events will only get better and better with feedback.

I’ve posted info for my first official Sonoma event below (though I’ll likely squeeze in one before then), and I’d like to meet as many of you as possible as soon as possible! So here’s a few of my plans for the coming couple weeks, though they will expand, so check back often:

• EM Weekend Meet & Greet: Sunday, October 16th @ 2pm PST in the Luna Conversation Lounge (East gate of Luna, double click the statue to tele up)
  • Player tour of Sonoma: Date to be discussed at M&G
  • Governor’s Meeting: ASAP – Current governors please email me at [email protected] to let me know what date and time works this coming week. If I don’t hear from anyone, Lord Blackthorn will decide for you
  • EM Event: The Missing Goblins, Wednesday, 10/26 @ 6pm PST (Details posted below)

Please reach out via email or in-game. Though I read many uo forums, I won’t be posting outside of this page and uo.com/events.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Continue reading...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Sonoma, EM Chimaera! I hope you enjoy our shard as much as the players here do. :)

Looking forward to the Meet and Greet and future events!

Pssst, NO I don't want my lantern name changed. :rolleyes2:

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I would like an item I can sell for 100+ million gold. Thank you.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome EM Chimaera to our shard, we anxiously await your contribution to our community.

Some of us may be a little "gunshy", due to the actions and words of a couple of our previous EM's but I hope this feeling will soon dissapate and we can get down to what we do best -- Having FUN!!!!

I'm a country boy at heart so I'll use the words of a song of a country singer most of you have never heard of - Little Jimmy Dickens, and his words are:
"We may be little but we're loud, poor but we're proud!!"

We love and are very proud of our shard and we hope you will love it and us too!

Lord Parnoc - Master Craftsman
Clym of Clough - Dinosaur Archer (the title he was given by one of our previous EM's and to make it clear, that didn't refer to hunting and killing Dinosaurs.)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Pssst, NO I don't want my lantern name changed
I never said I wanted the name changed, just the rank. I rather have no rank at all then be a Cadet!

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Welcome!

I would like to see events at the 7pm PST as before or even LATER (most people whom do play on the west side of the continent are still busy around 6pm) but maybe im the only one who actually plays a west coast shard that is from the west lol

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Later is better for me. Hawaii time here, which is 3 hours earlier even than Pacific.