• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings from Canada

Ahmadi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,

I welcome you from Canada, I am an old veteran of UO, but have as much experience as a new beginner cause this game is fun and massive and much to learn.

I wan to thank everyone in UO, Uo Stratic Uo guide and multiple threads for all their help, contribution and knowledge sharing to help me learn the game and maximize the fun.

My only regret is I am so alone in this game. Shard: origin, not in a guild (created a solo one for me, just so I can feel like I belong somewhere)

I have not even seen 10% of the game cause my room may not survive much of the paragon, dungeons, and champion spawn solo.

If there is a community in UO i would love to be a part of it.

I play Anarchy Online too and there I am part of a guild. But that game you can solo more than 80% of its content.

Is there anyone out there tha wants an old time plate with noob experience :).

My email is: [email protected]

I am on origin shard and my main toon is Ahmadi and also Okensa the Hermit :).

Thanks for welcoming me to UO community.

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey Ahmadi! My girlfriend is from Canada! Toronto. We live in the states now though. I play on Legends. I'm not sure Origin has many people to be honest. Atlantic is packed if you want a lot of people. Chesapeake has a good population and housing space. Siege has a unique ruleset! You should make at least one toon on Siege just to try it. It's pretty fun and there is a guild there for all new players to help them get on their feet because it's tougher to do on Siege.