• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings and Salutations

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, just looking around for now. Online with a 14 day free trial and checking it to see if my 14 month hiatus will see me back in game. If it does, I have a young Shanshu in tow who wants to get an account for his 12th birthday in June.

T

Tazar

I can't really remember what was going on when you left, but a lot has changed - especially if you left before the Stygian Abyss opened.

I have seen many players get bored and wander away only to return. Even though you will never be new to your eyes, I think you'd really enjoy seeing again through the young-Shanshu's eyes.

shanshu

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came in right as SA was released and stayed up through Valentines Day of last year, but I got bored with the lack of players on at any given time.