• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Green thorn plants not growing? (Plants are on raised bed, and got thorns there before)

mihali

Lore Keeper
I wonder. HAs anyone else experienced this? Is this a bug or intended to slow down the egg process? 2-3 days no growth? Interesting.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
where do you grow them? locked, bank box or raised garden bed?
Mine are growing on raised bed fine. Before I was bank box gardener, that worked too.

Rieley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you growing them in your backpack? Does that character log in everyday?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine have been growing as normal. to expound on the the other two posts, if they are in a bank or your back pack, they will only take a growth cycle when you open the bank box or log in the character that is growing them it their pack.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine have been growing as normal. to expound on the the other two posts, if they are in a bank or your back pack, they will only take a growth cycle when you open the bank box or log in the character that is growing them it their pack.
Mine skipped a day of growth 3-4 day ago. Other than that one hiccup working as always.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
That is nice to know, so if you don't login because of RL matters, plants will not rot and die ? Thanks.

mihali

Lore Keeper
Nope, they are in raised bed, and got thorns there previous days. I think this may be the "skip a few days" 3-4? mentioned by @Tyrath and others will check them later and see if they are still at "0/8" count.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
before raised beds I used to do about 300 plant bowls
and I stopped gathering them while they are growing
because half of them would stop producing for a couple of days
which is very annoying because then you have plants on different cycles

I'm wondering if that is a bug with picking them early.
I have also noticed that on a few plants that i picked early recently
in raised gardens

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I have raised beds in the house and have had zero issues including harvesting mid-cycle.

mihali

Lore Keeper
After several days of waiting with zero growth, I now removed and clipped all snake plants, and planted a new batch from the seed box. Will see what happens.

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was thinking I was maybe seeing things/not remembering right but I believe mine stopped growing for a day, I have some at 0/8 right now today so hopefully they will go to 1/8 tomorrow but swear they should of been at 1/8 at least by now.

mihali

Lore Keeper
No idea why this happens. Could be a bug. Mine were not progressing several days. Anyway I nuked all the plants at 0/8, and replanted snake plant seeds from the seed box. Before, I planted directly from the seeds I got immediately from the plants I got the thorns from i.e. fresh crop/fresh seeds. Maybe some of the fresh seeds are defective. Anyways from now on will be doing "old seeds" lol. Will see.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No idea why this happens. Could be a bug. Mine were not progressing several days. Anyway I nuked all the plants at 0/8, and replanted snake plant seeds from the seed box. Before, I planted directly from the seeds I got immediately from the plants I got the thorns from i.e. fresh crop/fresh seeds. Maybe some of the fresh seeds are defective. Anyways from now on will be doing "old seeds" lol. Will see.
Probably counterfeit seeds . . .