• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

green snake or barrel cactus seeds

G

gelcaps

is there a swamp on chessie where there is a better chance of obtaining one of these seeds i want to do the naturalist quest and need green thorns i have just started gardening and dont kno nuthin this is a nice forum yesterday i learned from here how to mix pigments not new to uo but new to gardening

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there a swamp on chessie where there is a better chance of obtaining one of these seeds i want to do the naturalist quest and need green thorns i have just started gardening and dont kno nuthin this is a nice forum yesterday i learned from here how to mix pigments not new to uo but new to gardening

You have to crossbreed the basic seeds that Bog Things and Boglings carry to get Green Thorn seeds.

I can give you some green thorns & the seeds for petals, leaves, and thorns if you want them.

G

gelcaps

r u available now? i believe i am at ur house in luna 'our lil gardening house'