• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Green, purple and orange tri-barrel cactus?

• Thread starter mjolnir131
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mjolnir131

How are they made now? Just keep crossing two colors you have until you get lucky? that could take 100s of crosses.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, that is the case now. If you are on Atlantic, I can give you at least one of each of those and any other plant you are missing.

M

mjolnir131

Bummer I'm on GL ,thank you very much for your kind and generous offer i wonder if the price of 2 shard transfers is worth 2 seeds? hehe

As to why for Tabby Kapak.

The plant system developed a small bug,that the Dev did not have the heart to change back, this lets us make colored banzai and the other peculiar plants it hinges on the tri-barrel cactus so when you cross a tri-barrel you get pot luck. with 36,i think that's the right number, possible outcomes it can take awhile to get what your after.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Oooh, nasty! Bugs don't belong on plants, lol. Thanks for your answer Mjolnir, and BEST of luck on the RNG shooting for those (by now) rare tribarrels (after the crap on the White Plams you deserve some luck!)
What a pity our whole plant collection collapsed a few years ago... had one of each. :(

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cross a TriBarrel? This by crossing with other plants like rushes or with just TriBarrels?

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you cross any plant with one of the 3 cacti, the result will be random with a chance of receiving a flowering cactus seed along with the other 18 original plants.

O

OK Lumberjack

Well, I guess this explains why I'm not getting orange, yellow or green TB cactus. And here I thought it was the drink... :gee: