• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Green pumpkins vs Orange

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the difference - other than color - of the orange and green pumpkins you get off the killer clown corpses at pumpkin patch?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The only difference is the carvings you get from the green ones.

Carvings.jpg

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Each of the 3 types have their own unique set of carvings. The round orange and Green ones have 2 each, while the tall orange ones have something like 6-8 possible patterns (all of which are random on carving)

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"the tall orange ones have something like 6-8 possible patterns (all of which are random on carving)"

There are nine variations for the carved tall orange pumpkins.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What’s the trick to getting the pumpkins to flash/ blink ?
I know you have to have 2 overlapping and one lite and one not but they no long flash on and off anymore or act animated ?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
"the tall orange ones have something like 6-8 possible patterns (all of which are random on carving)"

There are nine variations for the carved tall orange pumpkins.
What are they? I've never seen more than 6, and I've carved about 50 of them over the years.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are they? I've never seen more than 6, and I've carved about 50 of them over the years.
Bat, Witch, Devil, Cthulhu lookin thing, alien lookin thing, UO symbol, ankh, Spider, fire elemental. The Cthulhu and the devil are the rare ones, I think.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
In this post:

Carvable Pumpkin Info please.

There is a picture of all the tall skinny ones.

Then there's the 2 watermelon designs and the 2 new ones from this year so 13 total.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
The green ones are 0 cleanup points, the orange ones are 200, carving kits are also 200.

Carving kits used on green become 0 cleanup points, on orange become 400 cleanup points.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Looking at the pics, I've never seen a 6 or 9 in-game (small shard). I think I had the ankh ones (for 7 of the 9 types) but misplaced/lost them when changing halloween deco last year or the year before.