• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Green Glass

J

Jasonleebeck

Why do these two glasses look different? Both are empty, weigh 1 stone and have only 'Glass' in yellow as the name.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I couldn't give you an exact reason on "what" causes them to look different, but they are:

If you can zoom in on the pixelation of both glasses, you'll notice two distinguishing factors:

1.) The glass on the left has at least three bright green pixels added within the center of the glass

2.) The glass on the right has a rectangular pixelation for the "mouth" of the glasses..... to draw in spectrum:

Glass #1 -- mouth of the container

_00_

Glass #2 -- mouth of the container

____

Easier if you can zoom in with an application to view it.

Not sure if I can remember if it is displayed with the item, but maybe there is contents in the left one, and the right one is empty?

Hope that helps.

J

Jasonleebeck

Like I said, they're both empty. When I d-click them, they both do ask 'fill from what?'

Maybe they change once filled and emptied?

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I said, they're both empty. When I d-click them, they both do ask 'fill from what?'

Maybe they change once filled and emptied?

Does it say that it is empty when highlighting over the glass? It may just provide the prompt if there is still something in the glass.

G

Gunga_Din

Back in 1999, there were 2 versions of leprechauns. One in green feathered hat and one in a green wizard's hat. The glass on the left was dropped off feathered hat leprechaun, one on the right, off the wizard hat one. There is a slight difference in the designs of the glasses, not much but slight :) Takes a keen eye and a good monitor to tell the difference.

I have 2 vendors at my tavern on Chessy wearing both versions of the leprechaun suits.

J

Jasonleebeck

That's awesome info Gunga_Din! Never knew the different leppy had different cups. Was there more of one leppy than another?