• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Green Armour?

D

Drafgard

I come across some strange green ringmail armour the other day, that i've never seen before. There's no mention of ingot type, and certainly no tokuno dye to dye it this colour... Could someone perhaps shed some light on it for me?

R

RichDC

Invasion armour...all the invasion human mobs dropped there armour in various hues...including...my 2faves...Blood red plate and Shadow plate (darker than shadow iron not as dark as coal).

Certain mobs also dropped coloured Kryss's that matched the sets.

R

RichDC

I wouldnt consider this rare yet, i have full sets of (im pretty sure) all hues all types including kryss's

Maybe in a few years it will be...wont be able to imbue it either as you cant smelt/enhance them

D

Drafgard

Ahh right, tyvm Rich :)

I wasn't around for the invasion event, so it was completely foreign stuff to me :)

R

RichDC

Glad i could help, keep hold of it. As i said theres no reason to throw it...the more people that do throw it the more mine becomes worth :p