• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greater Hiryu final point spec assist pls

bryndamor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I bought the best available Hiryu for sale at New Magincia on my home shard of Atlantic after spreadsheeting the choices out and calculating the one w/ the most points on it. I trained it through slot 3 and 4, and now have just a few points left to spend. I read through the posts and so far have followed what Tyrath and Pawain have advised about their pets. I think that I'll use him for champ spawns. I have one last 120 (Resist) powerscroll to buy for him and I'll have 395 training points left to spend. I'm not sure if I should raise Hitpoints, Mana, Resists, something else, or a combination of them. Any suggestions, please?

honor2.png honor.png

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Id deffo raise resists, energy prefered then cold.
Maybe throw in 5 SR (optional).

Then rest into HP unless there are more skills / scrolls you wanna do.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Actually noticed your fire is overcapped. Id still raise energy and then rest into cold.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Raise cold and energy resists.
It was said in the past that hiryu are at their best with 9 SR. I tend to go 10 SR on mine (I like a round number). Dump any remaining points in HP. If you have 1 or 2 points after that, mana but only for the odd 1 or 2 points. Otherwise really good looking hiryu!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It really needs the energy resist.
Has enough mana. Some stamina regen. Rest in HP.