• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Greater Dragon 4.8 or greater

• Thread starter Finrod Annare
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
F

Finrod Annare

I am after a Greater Dragon that is 4.8 or greater on the pet calculator if you could reply to this post with your dragons stats and rating with the price you would be after it would be helpful

many thanks

NewGuyATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am after a Greater Dragon that is 4.8 or greater on the pet calculator if you could reply to this post with your dragons stats and rating with the price you would be after it would be helpful

many thanks
if by chance you'll settle for a 4.4, send me a PM

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious what you are willing to pay?

I am thinking about 250 MIL for a pet of that caliber?

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Curious what you are willing to pay?

I am thinking about 250 MIL for a pet of that caliber?
if you can find one for sale that is, I have only ever seen one 4.8 in all my years

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually don't see many 4.8. Only 2 pets in all my years have been a 4.8. One was a rune beetle, and the other was a GD.
I do have a 4.3 untrained and a 4.4 fully trained that I will be bringing to atlantic this week. Please let me know if you would be interested in finding out the stats.

scason

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a prepatch greater dragon, very rare 1007 hps. icq me if interested 208464346

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scarson

your dragon isnt all that rare but was created using an exploit :) sorry for the shot in the nose.

I am cusious what the rest of his stats are thow?

scason

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you will go read what i posted on my thread you will see its not exploited and I wish you would stop saying that it is. I tamed that greater way back when they were just called dragons and Ive no clue what exploit your talking about. Stop saying its exploited. its not.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a 4.6 greater dragon sittin in my stables, hit me up on here or ICQ 103-086-263 and i'll let you know the stats/skills as soon as I get home. He's got insane resists, that I know for sure.