• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Greater Artifact Bracelet [Europa]

Dragoneye Joe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all

Could you please help me in the valuation of this Bracelet?:

Stealing +15
Swordsmanship +15
Intelligence Bonus 8
Stamina Increase 5
Luck -100
Lower Mana Cost 8%
Swing Speed Increase 10%
Greater Artifact

NO curse, brittle or any other negatives, except the -100 Luck

I also might be interested in selling, if anyone would like it.

Thx a lot in advance

Dragoneye Joe

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cant imbue and swords with stealing don't go together. It would also be a dexxer jewel and even though there are ways to work around it to cap out HCI and DCI the jewel doesn't have what it would need to make it worth a try for many IMO. You basically just got one of the many I get all the time that make me rage and scream like the angry German kid irl. Close but no cigar!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it could work for a swords / thrower, using unforgiven veil. and clockwork leggings. would need a 5 ssi stam ring, and hci / hld on weapons, but would have room for 80 poison and still get the 300 real skill point lmc bonus.
Not a top end suit, but workable and pretty easy.
Not an easy sell but worth 5-20mil id say.