• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Great Rares and event items on Atlantic

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling on Atlantic:
"Wedding Invitation For Precosia and Lord Eternal Flame at 9pm CST On November 21 At 3687 1279" 40mill(for sale in luna on atlantic)

"Magic Key" - this is a server Birth SOLD
"I Rubbed The Head For Luck And Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette" (1 of 2) - SOLD
"EM Miko's Halloween Mask [Replica]" (1 of 10) (75mill for sale in luna on atlantic)

"Surcoat Bearing An Embroidered Patch [Defender Jhelom]" - Sold

red strength potion taking offers

ICQ 248964600

Attachments

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I Rubbed The Head For Luck And Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette" (1 of 2) - 350 mil

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As per my previous post, the giant mesanna skull will be sold tomorrow. Tomorrow is your last chance to make an offer, in the event of any last minute offers, the current high bidder, PRIME. will be given an opportunity to make an additional offer.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for smooth trade of Mesanna skull, very fast and trustworthy!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 more great items left for sale. Asking 90 million for the mask, the current offer for the surcoat is 150mill

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm also selling a pink holiday angel shape statue of Lathiari

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prices added for 2 of the remaining items and they are currently for sale in luna on atlantic. all prices negotiable.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This stuff and more is all for sale at substantially reduced prices in luna on atlantic right now, including other rares and cheap compassion dyes. Its in the southwest corner area of luna with vendors wearing abyssal and green.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
final restock before my next transfer to atl. When these event items sell out, I'm going to restock and make a new thread with previously unadvertised event items and rares.