• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great night at CFC

• Thread starter DougAlmighty13
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DougAlmighty13

Saturday night at CFC had a good turnout, as Great Lakes came to watch the chicken blood run red on the dirt canvas. Lady Rachel and Lady Mist presiding over the event kept the crowd entertained well.

The CFC staff has been dwindling as of late, and without the showing of their normal bookie, Red Witch, Lady Rachel had to improvise until Glacia of Sarum finally showed up to handle the betting.

And, of Course, Lady Mist was, umm, under the influence, shall we say?

In the end, chickens died, cu's died, pets died, everyone had a good time.

CFC has a drawing every so often to give away a coveted gold skull to get down into the Doom Gauntlet, but Lady Rachel has an ill motive to this...

The spectators cheered and the tamers walked away with hard earned winnings. Then Lady Rachel and Lady Mist bid everyone good night and welcomed thier return.

Chicken Fight Club is held every Saturday at 8:00 pm eastern time. Gating is done from Brit Bank. Come next time and watch the chicken killin fun, or enter your own pet and join in!

D

DougAlmighty13

I don't keep the pics up forever, lol. I use a hosting site, and they got a limit. After a few weeks I delete the pics.