• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

great news for EAL

• Thread starter nobuttkisser
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

nobuttkisser

GOTCHA!!! made you look April fools enjoy your game

G

<blockquote><hr>

GOTCHA!!! made you look April fools enjoy your game

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you did.....We need some around here.

April Fools "where is my bannana?"

G

LOL good one

I have a story how my gf woke me up today:
She came into th bedroom after being up awhile, and told me sha had cleaned and made breakfast. And she looked alittle scared telling this..
and then she said she had to change the cloth on table I have my laptop, and it had fallen to the ground and got some scars and that it had turned itself off, and she couldent get it on. I jumped outta bed screaming lol, the damn laptop did cost over 2 grand so.. lol

BUUUT to find out it was a aprils fool!

Damn I was happy
and she had cleaned and made breakfast, so was a wonderful morning after all.

Im thinking now of a way to get back at her
Maybe tell her I unfortunately lost all her makeup down the toilet??

-Toby Maxwell

N

nobuttkisser

this is good. have an april fools joke that worked in tso/EAL to stay on ttopic and take your mind off of negative game issues

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

this is good. have an april fools joke that worked in tso/EAL to stay on ttopic and take your mind off of negative game issues

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to laugh earlier when I was at a house which I might add was full. There was a girl there who was flirting big time with the male owner, Well ya know how phrases pertaining to monkeys show up in your text? Well there is one that calls you a monkey face and she told this guy she would be his sugar momma and guess what came out with it? "I'll be your sugar momma Monkey face!!! lol