• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Great Lakes Governor's/City Auction

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday May 2nd 8 p.m. CDT ( 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific)
First floor of Majestic Oaks Auction house, near the Buc's den portal outside Vesper, trammel facet, Great Lakes.

All items have been donated, neither the submitter nor the auction house will profit from this. All proceeds will be placed on the city stones to be used to finance the city.

As with Live auctions at Majestic Oaks, the auctioneer's journal is law, please make sure you text is visible in journal. Payments can be made via the vendor, use of the ATM INSIDE, or by bring checks bagged to the cashier.

As many of you may know I am Melian of Majestic Oaks Auction and Tanda on Great Lakes. Thus not a novice at this technique. Feel free to contact me via icq: 678-797-394

I'd like to thank Majestic Oaks Auction for donating the space, all those who donated items to sell. I shall be adding a full listing of items that have been submitted.