• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Great Lakes] Great Lakes Dread Mare *Closed*

Nightmare of GL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is for a Dread Mare named Smokey on Great Lakes for sale but only for a specific price. No real training has been done except a few normal attacks here and there.

Smokey (Dread Mare)
Hits:575
Stamina:121
Mana:125
Strength:504
Dexterity:121
Intelligence:125

Wrestling:88.4
Tactics:98.8
Resistance to Spells:84.9
Anatomy:44.6
Detecting Hidden:55.4
Magery:36.9
Evaluating Intellegence:64.7
Meditation:83.8
Focus:97.5

71/32/28/58/43

I don't feel like parting with Smokey but I'm looking for a specific item plus gold for this mare. What I'm asking for is a +20 Fishing Power Scroll and 225 million, I've been offered over 300 million for Smokey but if you have the power scroll and the gold I'll part with him. I will keep this offer up until Sunday January 13th, 2019 until 11 pm Eastern Standard Time. If someone is able to meet this price before I will close the thread immediately please only trust worthy and serious buyers only. P.S. This is a 3-slot mare