• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

great fun idea ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ty for the cards in ealand i had fun finding a match to my cards.. now 1 question my house is at its limit.. i can keep the cards in my inventory and still get credit for them right?

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

I

imported_Qute Pi

yea, parizad posted on the blog they could be in inventory.

G

From the blog:

<blockquote><hr>

Tomorrow during morning maintenance, we will put two random cards in the inventories of the oldest EA-Land Sim of every subscriber. To play, you will have to find, barter, trade, or buy an identical card. When you own 2 identical cards, put them on your lot. During the maintenance hour we will take them and give you a red certificate of completion in your inventory.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will have to put them on your lot. If you're at limit you will have to put something away for the time being. But you only have to do it when you have a matching pair, so until then, you can keep them in your inventory.

G

i have my matching pair.. do i put them out today or wednesday?

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

G

Parizad clarified this in a comment on the blog:
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

smilz said,

I have a question, what if we are a homeless sim right now in EA Land?

How will we put out our pieces?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the picture, we put the matching puzzle pieces out to show you what they looked like because it is bigger than the icons in inventory. You do not NEED to put the items out. You can keep them in inventory if you’d like.

[/ QUOTE ]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
There's a big, not so old thread going on right now on the Lava Game in City Hall.

For now, please direct commentary and response about the Lava Game to the main thread or to the one stickied up above.

Locking this up now. ~ Aster

Status
Not open for further replies.