• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great 18x18 house free...

• Thread starter Priam_Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

Priam_Sonoma

Vesper Beach Trammel House free to someone that needs it.

The house is right outside of Vesper on the beach. Virtually no spawn (occasional sewer rat).

Coords: 52o 12'N by 102o 56'E.

I took possession a few weeks ago, but now I have to close the account. PM me here to see it.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Damn it.

You need to lighten up, my friend...and start having fun!

It's almost as if you don't wish to find anything to be happy about. :-\

*hugs Priam*

(give me a call - I lost your number)

P

Priam_Sonoma

This is actually a second house Dor, but I am leaving UO. This company is so screwed up, I cannot give them anymore money, period.

S

Salty Pete

I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask......

Can I have your stuff?

S

SeaCaptain

LOL I have to say sorry to see you leave but you do what you have to do. And GL.

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't say I'm sad to see you go, almost all of your posts you're whining about players, game and all else in between. I hope you find a game where players and company meet your requisites.

P

Priam_Sonoma

Can't say I'm sad to see you go, almost all of your posts you're whining about players, game and all else in between. I hope you find a game where players and company meet your requisites.
You are right Polgara. Another reason I need to leave. There is little I found upon returning that made me happy.

B

BicasDicas

I am back after some years of not playing and could really use a house. The tiny temporary shack I have now is nothing to write home about.
I hope you consider this (if you still have it) and I also hope that you find greener pastures :) Keep your head up!

L

Lord Drakelord

I am back after some years of not playing and could really use a house. The tiny temporary shack I have now is nothing to write home about.
I hope you consider this (if you still have it) and I also hope that you find greener pastures :) Keep your head up!
well I hope you also ask in PM for it, he may see this thread again or not.

P

Priam_Sonoma

Priam! Where have you been?

I am Jack's hypocrisy!

- Hec

Mmmm, you missed me there Lothar!! I was back and then left again. hehe
I had hoped to start anew, however I found that the game is now controlled by a company bent on its destruction. Sad day in UO. Good to see you still around.

~ Priam