• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gravewater Lake

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it have some kind of quest to cross the lake?

This lake is located not too far from Umbra side.

You come to this big dock area with wreckage marking a path going south in to the lake.

Then it stops you from getting to the edge with something about a quest or a mission.

I checked both UOG and UO's system without a clue.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Does it have some kind of quest to cross the lake?

This lake is located not too far from Umbra side.

You come to this big dock area with wreckage marking a path going south in to the lake.

Then it stops you from getting to the edge with something about a quest or a mission.

I checked both UOG and UO's system without a clue.
Yep..Its the Mega-Grind PITA one..:)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks like a major quest chain... that may be far too dangerous for 1 person to do alone... that the staff is so obsessed in forcing team play.

Perhaps, made within the time I was only playing part time... thus I missed it. I just think its funny I was only looking to mark a rune and get told "You get the feeling you're missing something" and a rubber-banding effect that is super obnoxious. Oh well! :)

Even when population was doubled... it was hard to find someone to do these team-quests with. BUT thankfully I know now.